With the new high-end SilaMill R5 dental lab machine, SILADENT offers a highly automated milling and grinding machine with a tenfold blank changer for both wet and dry machining, bringing revolutionary approaches to the lab. It combines utmost precision with maximum stability regardless of material – all with a minimal footprint.
60 Prefab Abutments
Operating the machine is also incredibly simple thanks to various technologies: With Direct Disc Technology, milling blanks can now be processed directly without any cumbersome fiddling with the tenter frames. Like all SILADENT machines, the SilaMill R5 can be used with a maximum variety of materials from all manufacturers when it comes to discs, blocks and abutments and therefore provides perfect investment protection!
THE MULTI-TALENT FOR EVERY APPLICATION
Direct Clean Technology allows you to conveniently switch between wet and dry machining. In addition to integrated ionizers and active workspace ventilation, the SilaMill R5 also has a highly intelligent drying feature.
Another novelty is the integrated water cooling, which significantly minimizes the thermal expansion of the spindle and Z axis. Faster machining with even more consistent results and longer spindle lifes are the benefits for future SilaMill R5 owners.
The ability to feed milling blanks up to 40 mm thickness via a blank changer and get right to work is another highlight. Even better is the generous tilt angle for the fifth axis of ± 35 degrees. The R5 thereby guarantees a maximum of indication variety and freedom of design.
- restorations in ultra HD
- water-cooled high-precision spindle
- 3 microns repetition accuracy
- mills and grinds the toughest materials on the market including all Ti and CoCr
- 800 watts of power and 80,000 RPM
- heavy industrial quality
- sheer unlimited material accessibility in 98 mm disc format, 30 block materials, and > 140 titanium and CoCr prefab abutment platforms
- covers the broadest range of indications, due to ± 35° rotation angle in the 5th axis, and up to 40 mm blanks
- 100 percent engineered and manufactured in Germany
- comprehensive sensor technology to monitor all vital system functions
- two webcams for remote monitoring