With the new high-end SR5 dental lab machine, SILADENT offers a highly automated milling and grinding machine with a tenfold blank changer for both wet and dry machining, bringing revolutionary approaches to the lab. It combines utmost precision with maximum stability regardless of material – all with a minimal footprint.
60 Prefab Abutments
Operating the machine is also incredibly simple thanks to various patent-pending technologies: With Direct Disc Technology, milling blanks can now be processed directly without any cumbersome fiddling with the tenter frames. Like all SILADENT machines, the SR5 can be used with a maximum variety of materials from all manufacturers when it comes to discs, blocks and abutments and therefore provides perfect investment protection!
THE MULTI-TALENT FOR EVERY APPLICATION
Direct Clean Technology allows you to conveniently switch between wet and dry machining. In addition to integrated ionizers and active workspace ventilation, the R5 also has a highly intelligent drying feature.
Another novelty is the integrated water cooling, which significantly minimizes the thermal expansion of the spindle and Z axis. Faster machining with even more consistent results and longer spindle lives are the benefits for future SR5 owners.
The ability to feed milling blanks up to 40 mm thickness via a blank changer and get right to work is another highlight. Even better is the generous tilt angle for the fifth axis of ± 35 degrees. The R5 thereby guarantees a maximum of indication variety and freedom of design.
- restorations in ultra HD
- water-cooled high-precision spindle
- 3 microns repetition accuracy
- mills and grinds the toughest materials on the market including all Ti and CoCr
- 800 watts of power and 80,000 RPM
- heavy industrial quality
- sheer unlimited material accessibility in 98 mm disc format, 30 block materials, and > 140 titanium and CoCr prefab abutment platforms
- covers the broadest range of indications, due to ± 35° rotation angle in the 5th axis, and up to 40 mm blanks
- 100 percent engineered and manufactured in Germany
- comprehensive sensor technology to monitor all vital system functions
- two webcams for remote monitoring
- worry-free 24-month warranty
- one of the fastest machines on the market
- revolutionary material loading with Direct Disc Technology (patent pending)
- automatic changer holds up to 10 discs, 60 blocks, or 60 prefab abutment blanks
- Direct Clean Technology enables wet and dry on the fly: ionizer, self-cleaning and built-in dryer (patent pending)