For over ten years this Granisit® has been relied upon as the classic SILADENT CrCo investment for precision fit and smooth surface. Phosphate-bonded, graphite-free precision investment.
- Suitable for all precious, semi-precious and CrCo alloys
- The amount of expansion may be precisely regulated by varying the concentration of the expansion liquid
- Expansion is regulated using Liquid Typ 100. When investing CrCo telescopic crowns use Liquid Typ 140.
- High marginal stability and reproduction of detail graphic accuracy.
- Very smooth casting surfaces and excellent reproduction of details.
Granisit should be used with SILADENT Expansion liquid, type 100 (When investing CrCo telescopic crowns use Liquid Typ 140)!
|Processing time in minutes|
|Setting time in minutes|
|Setting expansion %|
|Compressive strength, after 1 hour(MPa)|
|Compressive strength, dry (MPa)|
|102301||Granisit® – 5,0 kg (28 x 180 g)|
|102303||Granisit® – 20,0 kg (50 x 400 g)|
|102304||Granisit® – 20,0 kg (4 x 5,0 kg)|
|102302||Granisit® – 20,0 kg (112 x 180 g)|