Kneadable, condensation-curing, two-component silicone with paste hardener base.
Multi-purpose laboratory silicone for fabricating overcasts-silicone keys, bite registrations, repair models and for blocking out undercuts and for as well as many other uses. Mixing ratio of components A and B: 100 : 3.
- Non-sticky, smooth initial consistency
- High final setting Shore A hardness > 70 after 24 hours
- Practical to mix using the contrasting coloured hardening paste
- Optically controlled mixing using colour control
- May be stored for up to 2 years in the sealed original container
|Processing time in minutes|
|Setting time in minutes|
|Setting expansion %|
|Compressive strength, after 1 hour(MPa)|
|Compressive strength, dry (MPa)|
|102701||Silaform (1,5 kg)|
|102702||Silaform (5,0 kg)|
|102740||Silaform (20,0 kg)|