Phosphate-bonded, graphite-free precision investment with a variety of uses and exceptional properties. For fast or conventional burnout. Suitable for crown and bridge cases, partial denture and combi techniques as well as Empress® and other press-ceramic systems, CrCo, fixed/removable appliances and castable ceramics.
- Universal application
- Expansion precisely regulated by using varying the liquid concentratione (Expansion liquid, type 100)
- Very smooth casting surfaces with an excellent and reproducible fit
- Well-proven for castable ceramics (e.g. Empress®/Ivoclar)
- Suitable for all dental alloys (except titanium!)
- Easy storage and better value because of its universal usesrange of applications.
Premium should be used with SILADENT – Expansion liquid, type 100!
|Processing time in minutes|
|Setting time in minutes|
|Setting expansion %|
|Compressive strength, after 1 hour(MPa)|
|Compressive strength, dry (MPa)|
|101801||Premium – 5,0 kg (32 x 160 g)|
|101814||Premium – 12,0 kg (200 x 60 g)|
|101802||Premium – 20,0 kg (125 x 160 g)|
|101803||Premium – 20,0 kg (4 x 5 kg)|