Presto Vest II – speed investment
The logical further development of thr predecessor product Presto Vest. Presto Vest II is a phosphate-bonded, special speed investment with a ultrafine corn size for crown and bridge work.
- Sufficient expansion even for CrCo alloys
- Excellent surfaces smoothness due to ultra-fine particles
- Fast preheating saves time
- Effortless devesting
- May be used with conventional rings or ringless. Expansion is unrestricted when ringless methods are utilized.
- Excellent fit both with precious or non-precious alloys as well as palladium-based alloys
- Ideal flow properties
- Sufficient working time
Presto Vest should be used with SILADENT – Expansion liquid, type 100!
|Processing time in minutes|
|Setting time in minutes|
|Setting expansion %|
|Compressive strength, after 1 hour(MPa)|
|Compressive strength, dry (MPa)|
|101911||Presto Vest II – 5,0 kg (32 x 160 g)|
|101912||Presto Vest II – 20,0 kg (125 x 160 g)|