Splint PMMA BioStar
Thermoplastic acrylic polymer based on polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
Indications: Splint PMMA BioStar are transparent dental milling blanks out of PMMA for the manufacture of splints, therapeutic splints, bite regulators and drilling templates for long-term application in the oral cavity up to 12 months.
- biocompatible – medical thermoplastic, no chemoplatic!
- industrially polymerized – minimal residual monomer content
- high fracture resistance and long-term stability (bruxism treatment)
- lowest water absorption – long-term stability of the fit
- good polishing properties, smooth surface are less susceptible to discoloration and plaque deposits, which at the same time minimizes the risk of inflammation.
|Processing time in minutes|
|Setting time in minutes|
|Setting expansion %|
|Compressive strength, after 1 hour(MPa)|
|Compressive strength, dry (MPa)|
|250115||Splint PMMA BioStar, transparent, H 15 mm|
|250116||Splint PMMA BioStar, transparent, H 20 mm|
|250117||Splint PMMA BioStar, transparent, H 25 mm|