Within a short time (approx. 1 h) you can produce up to 3 occlusal splints, drilling templates, crowns & bridges and partial denture frameworks as well.
– Flash-curing device for light-curing resins
The device can be used for the photo-polymerisation of all light-curable materials where the curing takes place at a wavelength of 280-580 nm. Ideal for end curing of 3D printed dental resins.
With its technical configuration, the Otoflash G171 enables short curing times. Compared to other methods this achieves a substantially better curing of the 3D printed materials, resulting in very good physical characteristics and reduced residual monomer content (inhibition layer).
- Dimensions of polymerisation chamber: 120 x 120 x 50 mm
- Bowls for polymerization material with UVB blocker
- Power input: 250 watt
- Number of light sources: 2 flashbulbs à 100 W
- Flash frequency: 10 flashes per second
- delivered with a protective gas appliance for N2
- Digital timer: adjustable from 1 to 9.999 flashes
- Dimensions: 310 x 310 x 140 mm
The introduction set:
- 1 x SilaPrint 125
- 1 x Otoflash G171
- 3 Picker
- 1 kg printing material
- 3 teflon pans