Within a short time (approx. 1 h) you can produce up to 3 occlusal splints, drilling templates, crowns & bridges and partial denture frameworks as well.
In combination with our Otoflash G171 and our printing materials Ortho Print UV (medical class IIa) you can produce certified occlusal splints and drilling templates accord. medical class IIa
– Flash-curing device for light-curing resins
The device can be used for the photo-polymerisation of all light-curable materials where the curing takes place at a wavelength of 280-580 nm. Ideal for end curing of 3D printed dental resins.
With its technical configuration, the Otoflash G171 enables short curing times. Compared to other methods this achieves a substantially better curing of the 3D printed materials, resulting in very good physical characteristics and reduced residual monomer content (inhibition layer).
- Dimensions of polymerisation chamber: 120 x 120 x 50 mm
- Bowls for polymerization material with UVB blocker
- Power input: 250 watt
- Number of light sources: 2 flashbulbs à 100 W
- Flash frequency: 10 flashes per second
- delivered with a protective gas appliance for N2
- Digital timer: adjustable from 1 to 9.999 flashes
- Dimensions: 310 x 310 x 140 mm
The introduction set:
- 1 x SilaPrint 125
- 1 x Otoflash G171
- 3 Picker
- 1 kg Ortho print UV (printing material)
- 3 teflon pans